What you need to become a test centre:
- Meet the minimum hardware requirements
- A distraction free area with at least 2 computers
- Internet access
- English speaking representative
- Available funds
- Registered company
- Business email addresses
- Fixed land lines
- Enhanced security kit - This contains two digital cameras, one digital signature pad and a camera stand
- Working website – which must contain contact details with full address, contact tel. number and directions to the site
Five easy steps
- Complete the online application form. Your dedicated channel manager will then send you the remaining application material and Proforma invoice.
- On receipt of your application and the signed agreement, your details will be forwarded to our compliance team for application approval.
- Once your application is approved you will receive your Pearson VUE site ID and pre-activation pack with the countersigned agreement.
- On receipt of your payment, our PVTC administrative team will dispatch the Enhanced Security Kit for your candidate admission authentication.
- When your installation and training is completed, your test centre will be activated ready for candidate bookings and exam delivery.
If you need help in applying to become a test centre or would like some advice on becoming eligible, please call
+44 0161 855 7229 and ask to speak to one of our Channel team.
If you would just like to find out more you can visit our FAQ section.