The Pearson VUE system will ensure that your candidate results are fed back to you (the client) in a secure, timely and accurate manner. In the vast majority of cases this is the next business day.
As part of the standard Pearson VUE service, candidate results will be made available at exam and item level.
The following reports are provided as standard:
- Candidate demographic data
- Exam-level result data
- Section-level result data
- Item-level result data
- Comments captured from candidates during the exam
- Survey result data containing the responses to any surveys delivered to the candidate before or after each exam.
Once you start delivering tests with Pearson VUE, you will be given secure access to your very own online reporting website. Here, you will have access to a number of reports on demand, providing you with a clear picture of how your testing programme is performing.
- Delivery Reports - How many exams have been delivered based on start/end dates, country, exam type, region, etc.
- Registration Reports - How many candidates have registered based on selected test centres, exam type, client promotions, vouchers etc.
- Test Centre Reports - Name and number of active test centres delivering your test programme.
If you would like further information please complete our general interest form and we will get back to you.