Blue Prism takes test security extremely seriously and adopts a zero-tolerance approach for those found guilty of infringing the non-disclosure agreement presented to candidates at the start of the exam.
This agreement specifies that you are expressly prohibited from disclosing, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting the exam, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means including visual, aural, verbal, written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the prior express written permission of Blue Prism.
In the event that candidates are found guilty of infringing this agreement, the following measures are taken:
- All your Blue Prism certifications and badges are revoked.
- All your Pearson VUE test scores are revoked.
- You will be banned indefinitely from taking any Blue Prism certification exam with Pearson VUE.
- You will be added to a Pearson VUE watch list and an alert is raised if you attempt to register for another Blue Prism exam.
- Your photo will be circulated to Pearson VUE test centers to further prevent you attempting to take Blue Prism exams.
- Your Blue Prism Portal account will be deactivated.
- Your certification will be removed from employers Partner Certification.
- The outcome of any security investigation will be released to your employer, prospective employer or screening agency should any of these contact us to authenticate your certification.