CIMA's Question Tutorials
Get hands-on experience of our computer-based assessments. CIMA® offers two types of question tutorials to cover the objective tests and case study exams.
The question tutorials provide you with examples of the types of questions encountered in the exam. They can be used to experience the test driver and how items are presented. They give you the opportunity to explore this technology and become familiar with how the online system works.
- The objective test question tutorials:
- are tailored for each qualification/subject and provide examples of question types you are likely to encounter in the live exam*. Please note: these tutorials should not be viewed as a full test.
- provide answers to the questions throughout the exam, by clicking on the ‘answer’ button at the top left of the screen.
- The case study tutorials:
- provide candidates with an opportunity to practice a full-length case study exam.
- should be taken using the supporting material – pre-seen, model answers, and marking guidance, see additional resources below.
*Please note there are some slight differences between the functionality of the question tutorials and the live exams; in the live exams there is no ‘navigator’ button – candidates can move to the next question by pressing ‘next’. Questions can be flagged for review and reviewed at the end of the exam via the review screen.
How to register for a free question tutorial
- click ‘create account’ and complete the details
- select an exam
- checkout and submit your request
- take the exam immediately or completed it within 1 month
- get an email with details of the exam
These are designed to familiarise you with the exam software and functionality you will encounter at the test centre. They are not tailored towards any one qualification.
Take the exam tutorial here »
NB: The above system requirements may only apply to running the tutorials. CIMA’s online exams details »