For those in the service of government
Government agencies rely on assessments and exams to measure everything from technical and procedural competency to decision-making and leadership abilities.
Pearson VUE offers government departments and agencies what they need to maintain a reliable and legally defensible exam or assessment. Whether content is commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS), client-proprietary, third-party products or developed by the Pearson VUE team of experts; our experience, talent and technology are ready to support the most complex, large-scale programmes.
Important work demands the best talent: Assessments.
Whether evaluating pre-hire, promotion or leadership abilities for entry level to executive positions, we understand how important it is to find qualified talent.
Pearson VUE’s assessment expertise is both broad and deep, with capabilities to:
- Develop pre-employment, advancement or credentialing assessment content
- Manage application processing
- Deliver secure and convenient test administration anywhere in the world
Certifying only the best: High-stakes exams.
Whereas assessments predict potential, certification exams measure competency. Pearson VUE is the industry leader in developing, managing, delivering and growing credentialing programmes in health care, finance, transport, academia, IT, government agency and nearly every industry that interacts with government.
The stakes set the stage
Whether delivering high-, medium- or low-stakes exams or a pre-employment test — in a Pearson test centre or somewhere else — we offer a wide range of delivery options that balance security with convenience:
- Pearson Professional Centres, our most secure test centres
- Of the more than 4,600 Pearson VUE® Authorised Test Centres, 10% are located in US government facilities
- Remote-proctored and unproctored assessments delivered virtually anywhere
Pearson VUE solutions
To learn more about how we serve our government clients, please contact us.