CREST exams are highly regarded by both the cyber security industry and buyers of cybers services as a true indication of knowledge, skill and competence.
CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT) exam booking extension
We understand January is a busy month for many of us, so we have extended the deadline for booking our new CRT exam to 29 February 2024.
Please ensure you book your exam with your promo code before this date and take your exam by 30 April 2024.
This extension is only for booking our new CRT and CPSA exams.
CREST Certified Tester - Infrastructure (CCT INF) and CREST Certified Tester - Application (CCT APP) launch promotion
To celebrate the launch of our updated CCT INF and CCT APP exams, you can claim a promotional code for a discounted price for a limited period only.
Get ready for your CREST exam
Before you register to take your CREST certification at a Pearson VUE test centre, check out the helpful links on the right-hand side of this page about preparing for your exam and what to expect at a test centre.
Why choose CREST?
The key benefits of becoming CREST certified are:
- A structured and recognised curriculum of exams to support career progression
- Global recognition of CREST certifications from both Regulators and the buying community
- Within the UK, CREST Certified Tester (CCT) also confers CHECK Team Leader status (subject to NCSC approval)
- Join a recognised community with opportunities to further your career development through networking and information sharing
- Employment opportunities with leading security consultancies and information security companies
- Training partners that offer training pathways aligned to CREST examinations to support your career pathway
- Discover more about CREST Certifications on our website
CREST is an international not-for-profit membership body representing the global cyber security industry.
Our goal is to help create a secure digital world by quality-assuring our members and delivering professional certifications to industry. We accredit 360+ member companies operating across dozens of countries and certify thousands of professionals worldwide, working with governments, regulators, academia, training partners, professional bodies and other stakeholders globally.
Our members undergo a rigorous quality assurance process and employ competent professionals. Organisations buying their cyber security services from our members do so with confidence.
CREST represents the cyber security industry by:
- offering a demonstrable level of assurance of processes and procedures of member organisations
- validating the competence of their technical security staff
- providing guidance, standards and opportunities to share and enhance knowledge
- providing technical security staff with recognised professional qualifications and those entering or progressing in the industry with support with ongoing professional development